Discover A Rewarding Career With South Risk Management
We should all do what we love, right? That’s exactly the case at SRM. Why not join us?
South Risk Management was founded by four individuals who seriously enjoy helping clients control risk, but knew there had to be a better way than working for large insurance firms. So we started our own firm with a vision that values relationships: with our clients, our carriers, our people, and our families.
The good news for you is that SRM is actively seeking like-minded people in the insurance industry who want to leverage their talents and energy and who share our vision for growth and balance. Because if you don’t love what you’re doing, how can you be the best you can be for your clients, your company and your family?
Role: Surety Bond Customer Service Representative
Department: Surety Bonds
The selected individual will support our growing Bond Department and provide service to our clients by processing bids, final bonds and other types of bonds as needed.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties included but not limited to the following:
- Processing Bid Bonds and Final Bonds
- Manage daily client needs including billing and billing issues, bond close-outs, sending company copies of policies and bonds, submitting Loss Control information as requested
- Miscellaneous surety requirements such as process, bond requests within time frames required by the client
- Issue original bonds as needed
- Responsible for Bond renewal, continuation certificates and the review of bond renewal listings. This will require obtain information as to if the bond should be renewed and/or any changes made, submission of information to underwriters to update the bond information. When bond returned, you will process and complete the certificate(s).
- Communication with underwriters as required
- Communication with clients regarding their needs and answering questions regarding all facets of the bonding process
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College education and knowledge of accounting or financial analysis experience preferred
- At least one year of bond/insurance or relevant experience preferred
- Appropriate licenses as dictate by state law required within 60 days of hiring
- Ability to accurately track information needed/requested from clients to provide surety with updated, accurate underwriting information
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong Oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to perform timely and accurate work
- Must be a team player with proven discipline and commitment
- Exceptional customer service skills
Salary - DOE
Role: Client Manager
Department: Property & Casualty – Commercial Lines
The Client Manager is an account management position, providing service
externally to clients as well as internally to producers and other agency personnel.
Coordinate with producers and other agency personnel to support or take lead in:
- Delivering superior service through efficiently and effectively identifying, communicating, and responding to client needs and objectives.
- Operating as liaison between clients and company underwriters.
- Providing comprehensive client coverage review, analysis, and recommendations.
- Preparing and evaluating documents such as applications, submissions, and presentations.
- Presenting meaningful proposals to clients, demonstrating a deep understanding of their business and complimenting individual needs.
- Marketing accounts through analyzing client exposures and program availability.
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge across available coverages.
- Negotiating and assessing terms and conditions with carriers and wholesalers.
- Processing and tracking new business, renewals, policy activity, receivables, and deliverables.
- Upholding the integrity of complete and accurate client files.
- Invoicing premiums and quoting finance agreements.
- Advocating for clients in claims situations.
- Complying with agency policies and procedures.
- Degree in Risk Management or minimum five years experience
- Active producer’s license in South Carolina
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of AMS360 software preferred, but not required